Yes, I have been nominated for an award by an awesome blogger, Margaret Langridge at Along Life’s Road (http://mwlangridge9.wordpress.com/). Her blog is at once versatile, humorous and poignant. Check it out for a real treat!
Now, as for the requirements for the award,
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you. I have done that.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
All right, here are 15 blogs that I think are deserving of this blog award!
4. A Good One
10. Cheri Speak
11. suzi81’s Blog (I know you were nominated, but I second that!)
15. Merit Coba
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
1. I have lived in 6 US states.
2. I am 100% Danish, by nationality. (But I have blogged about that!)
3. I was threatened to be killed at my high school graduation via several random phone calls. (There was police protection, but nothing happened.)
4. I met my current wife online, but not on a dating site. It was in a virtual world, called Second Life.
5. I find no conflict in being a research scientist and a Christian.
6. My son is a pilot in Denver, something I know nothing about (that is, being a pilot…I know about Denver 🙂 )
7. I dabble in guitar and piano, and harbor a secret wish to be a rock musician. (Did I say that out loud?)
Thanks again, Margaret!